1.All contracts for the supply of goods (“Goods”) by TION Global Ltd to a customer (“the Purchaser”) will be subject to the following terms and conditions and in dealing with TION Global Ltd the Purchaser accepts that these terms and conditions shall apply to any Contract between the parties in preference to the Purchaser’s own terms and conditions (if any). Interpretation of these terms and conditions and any contract to which they shall apply shall be governed by English Law.
2. All goods are sold by TION Global Ltd in accordance with the manufacturers and/or standard specifications (if any) applicable to such goods and subject to these Conditions of Sale and no contrary stipulations by the Purchaser shall be valid unless specifically authorized by us in writing.
3. Goods supplied for projects may be exchanged for TION Global Ltd goods of equivalent value provided such exchange takes place within 28days of delivery and such goods are unused. The returned Goods must be in their original unopened containers and in saleable condition. Goods are to be returned at the Purchaser’s own expense.
4. Prices quoted by TION Global Ltd are ex seller’s warehouse unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Purchaser is responsible to effect whatever insurance is required at the Purchaser’s expense. Standard terms are 50% payable on order and 50% payable on delivery. Prices are subject to change without notice. TION Global Ltd reserves the right to vary quoted prices:
5. All goods are offered subject to being unsold on receipt of order.
6. TION Global Ltd will accept cancelled orders, provided we are notified 14 days before scheduled delivery date. All proforma payments will be retained at the discretion of the Director. If a cancelled order is after the 14-day cut of period, the storage and handling fee will be charged to the customer.
7. TION Global Ltd has standard payment terms of 50% deposit on order, with the remaining 50% paid on delivery unless otherwise agreed with an authorised party. TION Global Ltd retain the right to request 100% up front for bespoke and express orders.
8. In the event of TION Ltd accepting return of goods incorrectly ordered or unwanted, TION Ltd will charge 80% of the order value plus any cost incurred in the removal and return of goods.
CUSTOMERS ARE EXPRESSLY REQUESTED NOT TO RETURN GOODS WITHOUT OBTAINING BOTH AUTHORISATION TO DO SO AND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PACKING AND CARRIAGE OF SUCH GOODS. A return number will be issued which must appear on the cartons and paperwork. Credit for goods returned can only be given, or exchanges made, if written permission has been obtained beforehand and if the returned goods are in the original unopened containers and in saleable condition.
9. Ownership of the goods remains vested in TION Global Ltd until fully paid for by the Purchaser. Until payment is made the Purchaser shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis. The Purchaser shall be entitled to sell any Goods in the possession of the Purchaser but owned by TION Global Ltd and the Purchaser shall be under a fiduciary duty to account to TION Global Ltd for the proceeds of sale to the extent that any monies are owed by the Purchaser to TION Global Ltd. The risk of the goods sold shall pass to the Purchaser at the point of delivery to the Purchaser or to the delivery agent. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to request and pay for the insurance of goods ordered. Until such time as title to the Goods passes to the Purchaser (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold) TION Global Ltd shall be entitled at any time to require the Purchaser to deliver up the Goods to TION Global Ltd and if the Purchaser fails to do so, to enter upon the premises of the Purchaser or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods.
10. Claims for goods lost or damaged in transit should immediately be logged with the carrier concerned. TION Global Ltd will not entertain any claim for non-delivery/non-completion of works unless written notification is received by TION Global Ltd within seven days of receipt.
11. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall TION Global Ltd responsibility (under contract breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the Purchaser exceed the invoice price of the goods being the subject of the claim.
12. TION Global Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever or howsoever to the Purchaser by way of indemnity or by reason of any breach of the Contract or a statutory duty or by tort (including but not limited to negligence) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of production, loss of contracts or for financial or economic loss or for any indirect or consequential damage whatsoever suffered by the purchaser even where such loss and/or damage had been within the contemplation of the parties at the date of entering into the contract. Nothing in this clause shall exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. Without prejudice to any other remedies available to TION Global Ltd, if the Purchaser makes a voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order or (being an individual) becomes bankrupt or (being a company) goes into liquidation (other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction), TION Global Ltd shall be entitled to cancel any agreement with the Purchaser or suspend any further deliveries and if the goods have been delivered but not paid for the price shall immediately become due and payable notwithstanding any previous arrangement.
14. Delivery dates provided by TION Global Ltd are indicative only and made without obligation. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract unless previously agreed by TION Global Ltd in writing and in any event failure to deliver goods by any specific date or any late delivery will not provide grounds for cancellation of any order for goods specially obtained for the Purchaser’s order.
15. The Purchaser accepts that all goods manufactured by TION Global Ltd are to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s printed package insert supplied with the goods or applicable at time of supply. The Purchaser agrees that any advice or assistance by TION Global Ltd staff is given in good faith and will not be treated as a recommendation to adopt any procedure contrary to the manufacturer’s printed package insert of the catalogue or commonly accepted Good Laboratory Practice.
16. The Purchaser accepts that TION Global Ltd does not routinely undertake Quality Control testing on goods not of its own manufacture. The Purchaser accepts that responsibility rests solely on the Purchaser to determine that goods and procedures obtained from TION Global Ltd are suitable for Purchaser’s own purposes. The Purchaser agrees to hold TION Global Ltd harmless and indemnify TION Global Ltd against claims by all and any third party arising out of the use of the goods whether these claims are the result of direct or consequential damage.
17. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the contract.
18. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary expressed in or to be implied from these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to contain the entire agreement and understanding between the parties which supersedes any and all previous agreements and understandings between the parties and the purchaser acknowledges that in accepting the prices quoted by TION Global Ltd and entering into these Terms and Conditions the Purchaser has not relied or will not rely on any statements, representations, warranties or undertakings which are not expressly set out in the documents referred to above including without limitation to the generality of the foregoing any undertakings contained in any other documents made available by TION Global Ltd prior to the execution of these Terms and Conditions. This clause shall not exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
19. If, unfortunately, you choose not to accept our terms and conditions you have the right to close your account at no charge by calling your account manager. As a valued customer we hope this is not the case.
"Seldom have I worked with such a knowledgeable team. No matter the challenge, TION's attention to detail and professionalism has always impressed me."
"TION Global's polypropylene wash-down fume cupboards are one of the few products able to manage perchloric acid's explosive properties."
"The polypropylene cabinet material is perfect. It's stain resistant, even against chemicals like iodine (potassium iodide). It's also incredibly easy to clean."
"TION is responsive, consistent & professional. Their attention to detail is second to none in all aspects of biosafety installation, commissioning and maintenance."
"Very knowledgeable, and not only were the biosafety cabinets we ordered from TION made exactly the way we needed them, but they were delivered and installed within 48 hours."
"This project has definitely been a learning curve for me and from the very first phone conversation your knowledge, calm nature and expertise put me completely at ease."